- on-line: on a regular route of a railroad or bus or airline system; “on-line industries”
- on-line: connected to a computer network or accessible by computer; “an on-line database”
- Connected to the Internet or World Wide Web
- on-line(a): being in progress now; “on-line editorial projects”
- Controlled by or connected to another computer or to a network
- examination: a set of questions or exercises evaluating skill or knowledge; “when the test was stolen the professor had to make a new set of questions”
- A test or an examination (or “exam”) is an assessment intended to measure a test-taker’s knowledge, skill, aptitude, physical fitness, or classification in many other topics (e.g., beliefs).
- A medical test of a specified kind
- Exam is a British thriller film written by Simon Garrity and Stuart Hazeldine , directed by Stuart Hazeldine and stars Colin Salmon, Jimi Mistry, Luke Mably and Gemma Chan.
- create (as an entity); “social groups form everywhere”; “They formed a company”
- The visible shape or configuration of something
- Arrangement of parts; shape
- The body or shape of a person or thing
- the phonological or orthographic sound or appearance of a word that can be used to describe or identify something; “the inflected forms of a word can be represented by a stem and a list of inflections to be attached”
- kind: a category of things distinguished by some common characteristic or quality; “sculpture is a form of art”; “what kinds of desserts are there?”
- (preceding a date or amount) Circa
- Circa (often abbreviated c., ca., ca or cca. and sometimes italicized) means “approximately”, usually referring to a date , and also, less frequently, to a measurement of length or mass, as in “c25mm” or “c1oz”
- calcium: a white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light; the fifth most abundant element in the earth’s crust; an important component of most plants and animals
- California: a state in the western United States on the Pacific; the 3rd largest state; known for earthquakes
Paper weighed man
Old News of Yesterday
Thrown away in a trash can
breaking all-time plan
beyond his life span
keeps dead man walking
dead man talking ..
main stream media
I HATE exams u u
Exams are getting closer
Summer Starts In 4 weeks :D !